Requirements Engineering WS 2010/11
Vorlesung 89-3155: Requirements Engineering
Current InformationPlease read the Experimental Package for making you familiar with EPC elements and rules prior to the Experiment on friday January, 21st!
Please read the abstract of the current talk for the next lecture!
All lectures and exercises will take place at Fraunhofer IESE!
The exercises will take place on fridays 10-11.30 at Fraunhofer IESE. Please note that the exercises are blocked to 8 dates, i.e., they will take place every friday but irregularly. The exercises are planned to be performed at the following dates which are subject to change: Likely next dates are: 10.12. 17.12. 7.1. 14.1. 21.1. 11.2.
- EPC Example
- SBS Example
- SCR Example
Lecture: Friday, 13:45 - 15:15 at Fraunhofer IESE
Exercise Date: Friday, 10:00 - 11:30 at Fraunhofer IESE
- Prof. Dr. Dr. h. c. Dieter Rombach (AG SE and Fraunhofer IESE)
- Dipl. Inf. Jörg Dörr (Fraunhofer IESE)
|1||Introduction & RE Processes|
|2||Standards & Natural Language Requirements - Part1|
|3||Natural Language Requirements - Part2 and Elicitation Part 1|
|4||Elicitation - Part2 and Conceptual Modeling and Req. Analysis|
|5||Modeling Information Systems - Part 1|
|5 Add-On||Usability & UX|
|6||Modeling Information Systems - Part 2|
|7||Modeling Information Systems - Part 3|
|8||Modeling Embedded Systems - Part 1|
|9||Modeling Embedded Systems - Part 2|
|10||Requirements Reuse and Product Lines|
|11||Quality Assurance for RE|
|13||Requirements Management & RM-Tools|
|Student talks. Abstract on...||
|Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN)|
|Product Line Scoping|
|Perspective Based Reading|
|Requirement Management Tools|
In case you have any questions, please feel free to contact Jörg Dörr.
Literature and Links
- Klaus Pohl, Requirements Engineering, 2007 (German)
- Sommerville, Sawyer, Req. Engineering: A good practice Guide, Wiley, 1997
- S. Prowell et al., Cleanroom Software Engineering - Technology and Process, Addison Wesley, 1999
- Ian Sommerville, Software Engineering Addison Wesley, 1995
- Davis, Software Requirements, Prentice Hall, 1993
- G. Versteegen et al., Anforderungsmanagement, Springer Verlag, 2004 (German)
- Endres, Rombach, A Handbook of Software and Systems Engineering, Addison Wesley, 2003